Tuesday 1 November 2011

Vampire counts and creatures of the night!

Hey peeps! I have recently started my 2nd army for WFB, I am going to do a VC army, I dont plan to make it very competitive and it will be themed around Blood Knights. I have got my colour scheme ready and have assembled some of the ghouls, basically it consists of the following:

Minimore core of Ghouls
Maximum Rare of Blood knights
Grave Guard
Corpse Cart
Dire Wolves
Maybe some fell bats.

I aim to spend a long time preparing this army but I intend to show progress pics throught the bulding of the army. So far I have bought a box of blood knights which were so badly cast I took them back to the shop, I opened the new box in the shop and they sucked also...in the end I was allowed to take both boxes, add that to the box I ordered of teh interwebz and I now have 15 of the buggers, enough to make some characters out of I think :D

No comments:

Post a Comment