Friday 2 September 2011

Project Tempest - Part 10 Ready For Battle

So the day is finally here...I have literally just finished my army with 4 hours to spare before I leave, I have not finished my lords and heroes but they are better than table top standard...the tree looks nice as I thought it would and Nathan has kindly lent me an eagle as someone was going to bring me one to buy off them but they kept forgetting (no names mentioned). So I am sure ill get my arse kicked in every game but out of it all I have motivated myself to paint 3500 points of wood elves (I initially did 90 Glade guard then I had to change my list) and thats an achievment in itself. I have honestly enjoyed painting the lords as they are some of my favourite models of all time, I look forward to fiishing them when I get back.

Here are the PICS!!!














1 comment: