Monday 6 February 2012

Sleeping Hoppy

Well...it's been a long time of inactivity on here for me, christmas was hectic and works been hectic ever since. The ne VC book has come out and I have been reading and enjoying that, the lists available now are much more fun than the last book, there is finally some variety. I have been painting an army up for TEMPEST5 but I may not get it completed in time, in which case I will take my Wood Elves.

I have some battle reports to go up, including 2 from No Holes Barred last year (yep that's how lazy I have been)

I went to Sheffield Slaughter which I really enjoyed dispite being ill for the entire thing, I met and played against some really nice people that weekend.

I will post pics up of the tabletop ready VC army if I get it finished by Friday and I will talk about the new VC book in more depth along with a rundown of upcoming and attended tournaments.

Hope everyone has had a nice new year and all that jazz.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment