Wednesday 11 April 2012

Tale of 2 Warbosses - Progress

So far I have done hardly anything on teh TOTW apart from assemble the awesome wolf riders and squigs, I spent yesterday base colouring my 30 goblins and this is what I have come up with so far.


I am pretty happy with the colour scheme as I have always wanted a yellow dominant army, I am unsure about the shields and I need to practice highlighting/washing the yellow to get it right, hopefully I will get these done by the end of the week so I can have 2 weeks to finish the rest of the army in time :P LOL aint gonna happen...think we need to come up with a forfeit...any suggestions?

x x x

2 comments:

  1. Check out the glass cabinet of TWF, there is a post linking to a blog on the new GW paint range where someone does some really crisp yellows just using the glazes & washes from the new range along with a few white highlights.

    Helpfully vague directions, but worth the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ill check it out, thanks, I wanted the goblins do have a dark yellow look to them but I may do the squigs brighter.

    ReplyDelete