Sunday 17 July 2011

Project Tempest - Part 3

I have started painting my Wood elf army. I assembled the miniatures last week. This week I have undercoated them and based them, I have also applied the first coat of green on the armour and base colours on the bows, shields and hair. I plan to get them finished by the end of the week.

I have done one archer nearly to completion (you can see which one as he has a brown base and swirls on his shield) they are not going to be worthy of the slayer sword but they will be table top standard.




2 comments:

  1. Looking good in green! Did you use an airbrush for the base-coat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I used "army green" from army painter for the undercoat then used vallejo game colour "dark green" I have ordered an air brush though for my next project :D

    ReplyDelete