Friday 29 July 2011

Project Tempest - Part 6

Bah! my creativity has been nerfed this week as I have been waiting for "Army Green" from gifts for geeks...I went to the post office yesterday to collect it and it was "Angel Green" now since I can't be arsed to wait I am now going to undercoat my Eternal Guard in this instead, its a lot darker but if i'm lucky I won't need the basecoat of vallejo game colour "Dark Green" if that happens to be the case then I may even save some time. I also got the KR Multicase "Backpack Two" I love it its awesome and if you order one in July you can have any custom foam you like in the boxes that come with it and one of the boxes is free!!! just awesome.

I have a game or 2 planned this weekend now, I have one against Nathan which I am really looking forward to as I have never played him and it was him that I sold my High Elves to all those moons ago. I don't like the idea of elves vs elves but I guess if they want to come into my forest without asking then its only right to show those pompous elves where to go.

I hopefully have a game vs Dan Kerr and Sean Gil on monday too Chaos Warriors and Dwarfs respectively, both of which I am dreading as there is a lot of armour for my arrows to plink off. I have no fast cav and I will be forced to face these foes in open combat...I really will get caned in both games and possibly for real if Gil has his way.

So I do plan to do 2 battle reports this week, one High Elf vs Wood Elf and the other I am hoping Gil will stick around to play Dan and I will observe and write them a Battle report, there will be a brief report on my progress against both the dwarfs and Chaos too.

Here are the pics then of the scenery I have made today :D
Enjoy!
 FREE WOOD!!!!




 And finally the board, I must say the citadel gaming mat is the best purchase I have made in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment