Monday 26 March 2012

Hobby Weekend!

This weekend I managed to have a bit of hobby time...

Firstly I did a basic green stuff tutorial and uploaded it, shich can be seen on the left hand side or at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVP1MJkrgns&context=C47bfe50ADvjVQa1PpcFOXiekPWD8LEFLoqgRNLF01JSdnnd5sKQY=

If you have used green stuff before it will be useless to you as it is a basic intro on how not to go terribly wrong.

Other than that I assembled 16 of my Relictor Vanguard Veterans but not the shields yet as that will make them too hard to paint. I made 2 bases for my Garden of Morr as I'm splitting it into 2 smaller bits of scenery. The best part of the weekend was assembling Krell "lord of undeath" sweeeet! I did this in the garden in the blazing sun and he looks freaking awesome... I now have a hardon for wight kings almost as hard as for Starcraft marines with combat shields.

Need to get him in a game ASAP!

XOXO....gossip girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment