Tuesday 1 November 2011

Project Tempest - Part 11 Tempest Games 4-6

Well this has taken me a long long time to get finished but I dont want to leave it unfinishes so I will blitz through my last games for you.

Game 4

I was lucky enough to be drawn against Paul Brown in game four, I was very happy to be playing him as hes a really nice guy...hes also very good so I was expecting to get creamed, however my army was a bad match up for his army of swordmasters and reavers. It was a fun game with well thought out moves culminating in me being 299 points behind paul with a turn left (he needed 300pts for the win) I unleashed hail of doom on his ass much to his surprise, but I shot his unit of archers hoping to make them break for the extra points but if I had worked it out I would have realised I needed to kill 1 more spearman to get the point sfromthat unit. (miscalculation on my part) So in Pauls final turn he blasted my Great Eagle into the next dimension and won the game...but a good game it was.

Game 5

Worst game of the weekend hmmm maybe. Wood elves mirrror match against a guy I didnt know.
In a nutshel I amber speared his general (a treeman) and cascaded my wizard at the same time, we drew.

Game 6

This was actually the worst game...6 games is too much for me in 3 days at the moment as I am not yet that hardcore. So I was up against vampire counts and I didnt really like my opponent, he kept mentioning how hed won the masters one year...wow big deal I just wanted to get it over with. I forgot to put nobles in my Eternal Guard and that lost me the game...(because they were not stubborn) simple as that.

The end!

Definitely going to more tournaments, I am really happy with thenew friends I have made along the way and wouldn't change being a warhammer geek for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment